Holy Cow!

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Let's "WINE" a little...

 I have a friend who Mod Podged enough napkins this week to make 315 cards (you know who you are ANN)... OMG!!! I'm so far behind! I only did enough for six... :)
 
 I was without a "Cheers" die until I went to a Scrapbooking Yard Sale at Paper Anthology yesterday with Susan Hiles. This wasn't in the "sale" but it WAS 25% off in the store. This one is by My Favorite Things. I LOVE it!!! I just may have to Mod Podge MORE of these. I am loving the result...
 
There are TWO napkins here. The one with the corks that I used in the background and the one with two different wine set-ups. This one and the one above. I die-cut the "Cheers" out of a dull gold paper and added orange and cork bling to the top right corner. Can we say CHEERS?!! 


7 comments:

  1. I love the "Cheers" font, and the cork bling is perfect for this card! And - don't worry about being "behind" - I complete maybe one card a week! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! That font is beautiful and those cards are top shelf!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards! Please explain your "Mod Podge" technique for card making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using ONE ply (the top ply, with the design) of a napkin, I use Mod Podge on a sheet of printer paper. Carefully add napkin. Once down, I add a layer of Mod Podge over the top. Let dry and start designing...

      Delete
  4. You just use printer paper and not Cardstock. Why didn't I think of that? This is really cute.
    Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love how these turned out!! I really love the idea of 2 different napkins on the same card! What a great cheers die you found! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome. I love the die cuts, the 2 different napkin designs (perfect together), the gold sentiment, and the sequins are fabulous...like champagne bubbles! Ok, it's wine, but they make me think of bubbles.

    ReplyDelete