Holy Cow!

Friday, June 17, 2016

The last of the "Cards with Dimension" class for awhile...

 What a busy day I've had finishing up this "Cards with Dimension" class thru Craftsy!!  Trying to make and use things in my stash that were as close to what was used in the class, turned out to be quite a challenge.  For now, I'm moving on to another class but I'll ALWAYS know I can come back to this one for inspiration.  I definitely think I got my money's worth out of this... :)
 
 These papers were something Dana and I split up when I met her in FL back in February.  FINALLY getting to them...
 

Same papers as above and lots of miscellaneous pieces from my stash...
 
This was probably the most challenging as I didn't have a gold frame.  So, I made one from two different dies, the star one and the scallop one.  Now, maybe I should clean the house as the Ernman is due in from Ohio in about an hour?  Sorry honey, crafting comes first... :)
 

2 comments:

  1. You're funny - Crafting comes first! Of course it does.... LOL These cards are great. I love the paper with the telephone. You made the gold piece out of two dies! That was clever...and probably time consuming. But it looks great. So where was this class? TTYS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an online class thru a company called Craftsy... only $14.99. I got money's worth...

      Delete