Holy Cow!

Friday, November 6, 2015

Christmas is just seven weeks away... what?!!

This is the last month of my personal challenge to do five Christmas cards a month, as NEXT month, they all need to be on their merry way (see what I did there?  "merry way"... geesh, I crack myself up!)  Anyway, with just seven more Fridays until Christmas, this month will be spent getting our personal cards done.  I put these ten together today from a kit I had prepared to take to a friends house a couple weekends ago... yay!

Using my MISTI, I had stamped the Dasher and the Medallion stamp (both by Stampin' Up) on all ten middle pieces at once.  I embossed, then distressed the under panel and added red twine which can be found in my Etsy shop HERE.  If this IS our personal card, I'll need to make another twenty more... I better get crackin' :)

6 comments:

  1. Love! Isn't that medallion stamp SO pretty. It's one of my faves! Good job, Cindy! T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I see a new use for that Medallion stamp, I get all giddy. It is a FABULOUS stamp...

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards and I am so impressed at the way you tie your twine. Mine never looks like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just thinking about that as I did these today and realized while I was tying them that I could have done a "scope" on it...

      Delete
  3. Hi Cindy, I think your Christmas cards are wonderful! Really like the color scheme you used on them. Will they go through the mail ok? I have learned so much and acquired so many new products since last Christmas, my cards have more "stuff" on them and layers than last year. . . so I was wondering about the mailing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On this one, it will be absolutely fine thru the mail. It is under weight and not too fat so 49¢ will definitely cover postage...

      Delete