Holy Cow!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

October's Christmas card...

I haven't made a Christmas card for the five a month challenge since JULY... ouch!  Now, if you've seen the previous post, you know August got eaten up with another project so I think I'm off the hook for August... but September?!!  No excuses for September!! 
 
I decided to be ahead of the game for October.  I made five of these.  I wasn't overly happy with my Copic coloring of the cardinal but it takes SOOO much time to get "great" at Copic coloring and I just haven't given it the appropriate time...
 
I am hoping that I'll complete a few more Christmas cards this month, as I don't want to get caught with my pants down come late November... :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even started on my Christmas cards yet, so by November, my pants will be on FIRE!

    PS This is gorgeous. And I love your Copic coloring. I haven't even learned how to shade things yet. oxox

    ReplyDelete