Holy Cow!

Saturday, October 3, 2015

It's WORLD Card Making Day peeps!!

In honor of the day, I made a dozen of these puppies.  I had intended to make twenty and send twenty until I remembered, all the grandbabies got this card LAST year.  So, I only made a dozen.  Now, I have to make something different for them, right?!
 
So, I found this previously purchased image in my Silhouette Library.  Perfect, eh?!!  Needs a sentiment though, I think.  Well, maybe, maybe not?  Thoughts?
 
I'm off to craft all day with a friend.  Of course, that is if I can get all my stuff in the car without getting completely drenched.  It's a great day to be inside.  Just not a great day to get all that stuff inside someone ELSE'S house... LOL.  We may not be making cards but I'm sure I'll come home with LOTS of things that will become cards... :)
 
Have a GREAT Card Making Day peeps!!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the finished 2nd one you posted on FB. Ooooh, scary wonderful cards. oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Looks great just like it is.

    ReplyDelete