Holy Cow!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

It's kinda squirrely...

This is Jimmy Boombahtz.  He's the same squirrel that came into the new construction a couple years back one morning when Ernie and I were investigating.  He scared the crap outta me!  I couldn't stop screaming.  Ernie was screaming for me to leave the room and the squirrel was screaming because he wanted back out.  WHAT A RACKET!!
 
Anyway, we dubbed him "Jimmy Boombahtz" at that time.  Fast forward to January of this year and an OWH friend, Linda J, sent me a card from the perspective of the red squirrel in her yard in Minnesota.  With the help of the Ernman, we came up with a letter that would be in answer to her red squirrel from the perspective of our grey squirrel in our yard in New Jersey.
 
I purchased the image from Silhouette and we put together six Jimmy Boombahtz's.  The wood paper was something I found at Hobby Lobby just for this project and the burlap twine is something I sell in my Etsy shop.
 
We sent the card and letter on Monday and am hoping she has received it by now.  If not, DON'T tell her about this post.  Linda makes the most awesome cards and I think she'll be tickled when she gets this.  The other five will go in my current OWH box...


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous story and card!! I LOVE the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...loving the texture, Cindy!!
    Hugs, Sunshine Sharon
    aka Sharon Nix Jones on FB

    ReplyDelete