Holy Cow!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Heartfelt Thanks...

This is an old Stampin' Up set I acquired from my mentor back in 2010.  On my February envelope, it said to use it.  SOOOO, I used it!  The set is called "Two-step stampin - Heartfelt Thanks".  I've never understood the two-step name when it is CLEARLY three steps.  But who am I to argue...
 
As I was finishing these up (I made 10), I learned of a fellow crafter who has entered Hospice.  I am quite stunned.  I will send this card to her as quickly as I can... and my heart is breaking. :(


4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. I have stamp sets like that....never used :(. Sorry about your friend, sending hugs & prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie, I had no idea she was even ill... :(

      Delete
  2. I was sad to read about Pat this morning too. She will love your card, it's gorgeous. I have a CTMH set that is 2 (3?) steps too, and I'll have to CASE your card. xoxo

    ReplyDelete