Holy Cow!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A late Valentine...

I made a card very similar to this and sent it to the Ernman in Ohio for Valentine's Day, knowing he'd get it the day before he came home to New Jersey for the weekend.  Boy, was I wrong!  I sent it on February 9th and he received it on February 20th... what's up with that?
I decided I'd make another six of these, intending to resend one to the Ernman if he didn't receive his by the 23rd.  However, he DID receive his so these will go in my next Operation Write Home box.   They can be a "Love" card for anytime, right?!! 
The entire red panel is popped off the white card base...


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I would send it in the Love category, it doesn't say Valentine...so send it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that big flourish. Awesome card and I know Ernie loved it when he received it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! What is up with the mail lately?!?

    ReplyDelete