Holy Cow!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

City Scene...


This is a die I've had for awhile with thoughts of making a city scene.  I finally got around to using it... why'd it take so long?  I'm loving these!  I have been questioning the ribbon though.  I thought it might be too bright, but the whole look has definitely grown on me...

 
The die is by Taylored Expressions called "Neighborhood Border".  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's "You've Got Mail" collection and was heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Ribbon and bling from Michaels and the paper is from Hollo's in Ohio...


6 comments:

  1. I think the ribbon is fine. It matches the moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ernie, I like the ribbon. These are great cards Cindy. It really does look like nighttime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I like your stars. Perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun cards.. love everything about them. thanks for sharing. ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete