Holy Cow!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Here comes the sun... little darling.

A few months ago, I had an overnight visit with Sherry in Ohio.  One of the things we experimented with was this starburst.  Sherry has some of the most wonderful pre-cut papers and I "borrowed" a few from her yellow and orange collection and brought them back to Jersey.  I made this shortly after I returned (minus the sun) and had it sitting on my shelf staring at me, day in and day out for the past three months.  I just couldn't decide what to put in the center.  As I was working on my Project Life last week, I stumbled across this embellishment from Creative Memories and it STRUCK me... it belongs in the center of this card!  I just love this, it makes me smile...


2 comments:

  1. Cindy, this is the best!!! I love it!! The sunburst is so bright and cheery and the sun with shades will make everyone smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just WOW. I really love the colors and the mat color is just perfect to set them all off. I particularly like the embossing, another subtle layer that just makes this card pop. Someone is going to smile all over their face when they get this.

    ReplyDelete