Holy Cow!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Making the deadline... :)

So I brought my boxes of Christmas "stuff" to Ohio to make my five for February since I noticed on the calendar that by the time I return to Jersey, it'll be March.  I'm still using up paper from the three Christmas pads I purchased over three years ago.  Can I say I'm so sick of this paper?  Ok, "I'm so sick of this paper!"  There, I feel better.  I've sworn that I'll never buy another Christmas pad BUT after learning they are already color coordinated (learned from the 6" x 6" tutorial by Kristie over on the OWH blog), it's inevitable that I'll purchase again.  Happily, this pile has whittled down to manageable.  And by the time Christmas pads are back, it'll be gone, gone, gone... YAY!!

5 comments:

  1. Great cards, Cindy! I love the colors, especially the sunburst ones. I always limit my holiday (any holiday!) paper buying because I get sick of it, too. I follow three Christmas card blogs and I'm slowly using up the papers I bought last year to participate in those challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy these are all beautiful cards. YAY for you keeping up with your goal. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may be sick of the paper but the cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Cindy. . I love the starburst one. I need to get myself ready to do my cards for March. I recently bought a bunch of the 6 x 6 MME Christmas pads that were marked down. I am hoping to use them all before December. Thanks for sharing. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards! I like your little banners and of course I love the star burst cards. I sure know what you mean about getting sick of paper!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete