Holy Cow!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Too simple?

 
Once I figured out what I wanted to do with this paper and sentiment, it was a breeze.  Is it too simple?  I think Dixie would call it Clean and Simple (CAS).  The chevrons are from paper I owned, punched while I was at the Cozy Crop House last April.  I punched zillions and then didn't use them during the up-heaval of my life (wedding, son's graduation, my move AND son's move to college).  The sentiment was done while my husband and I visited Sherry in Ohio this past week.  She and I spent a couple hours in her craft space just yapping, punching and stamping sentiments.  She also took us to one of her favorite places, Hollo's Paper Store... I LOVED that!  The brown, red, and base white paper are from there.  I love the texture to all of their paper.  AND they sell it by the pound... how cool is that?

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, This card is so nice. I love chevrons and your red against the brown looks nice. I love that type of a sentiment. It can work for anyone.

    ReplyDelete