Holy Cow!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A card kit...



While crafting for three days in my studio, I came across this kit I had purchased last year and had not done.  I almost set it aside for next year (since Christmas is over for OWH) but then thought, "Let's just do this!"  So glad I did, it was quite fun!  The kit is from Close to My Heart and is part of their "Workshops On the Go" collection.  This one is called Pear and Partridge.  I was originally attracted to the color choices.  All paper, ribbon, gems, a stamp set and directions are included to complete five of each of these three designs.  The only one I didn't follow was the one to the far left.  You were supposed to stamp "Merry Christmas" about a billion times on cream paper to create your own background paper.  I failed miserably at that.  Off I went to Hobby Lobby to find paper that would substitute as a close second. This one was by Paper Studio.  Hmmm, just may have to do another Workshop on the Go.  That was fun!  AND, I can CASE my own card... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment