Holy Cow!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Classes in three states...

 
Last Tuesday I took a class at my NEW Local Scrapbooking Store (LSS) called Scrappers Cove located in Milltown, NJ.  It was a technique class that ran from 10am to 2pm.  These are three of the four cards we did...
 










The following day, Wednesday, I stopped at an LSS in Connecticut to take a class at Treasured Moments located in Watertown.  In this class, the instructor guides us thru all sorts of steps to get to this end tag.  When class is finished, we get a printout of all the details we just did and can adhere the tag to it and keep in a notebook.  I have taken two other classes here and I think this is such a wicked awesome offering!  If ever I want to do it again, I do NOT need to rely on my memory...
Then on Thursday, I took a Project Life class at my OLD LSS Absolutely Everything located in Topsfield, Massachusetts.  These classes come in threes.  I signed up for and took them last March, April and May.  I loved it so much that I told the instructor, I would return after I moved to take them again.  Especially since my new LSS has not jumped on the Project Life bandwagon.  SO, I made the trek...

Aimee (the instructor) is so personable and very, very talented.  In the foreground, on the left, is my red album with the "kit" on top that we get at each class (not the tape runners or little book box).  We then spend the next two hours learning some journaling techniques and making little cards to put in the pockets.  I can't begin to tell you how much I love this class... although it must be evident since I drove five hours to be at it!  ...lol
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've been busy and having fun Cindy. The 'mixed media' trend seems to be everywhere these days and these pieces are so nice. They really start to feel like 'fine art' with each one being so unique. The step-by-step instructions do sound perfect I'm pretty sure I'd find myself forgetting something without them in more complex designs like these. Great work!

    ReplyDelete