Holy Cow!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Back in the saddle for Christmas...

 
 
I missed May and June for the "Make Five Christmas Cards a Month" Challenge due to the major events I had going on in my life.  I was going to blow off July too and use the excuse that I'm just not ready since the month was quickly escaping me anyway.  SO, I'm proud that the "Just do it!" attitude took over this afternoon... GO MOJO!!!
 
Supplies used...
  • Patterned Paper from the K&Company 12" x 12" Yuletide pad
  • Neenah Desert Storm Background Paper
  • Chipboard Greetings from K&Company Christmas Cheer Chipbox
  • Lace and Metallic Ribbon
  • Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the ribbon and the gold sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're back and getting the creative juices flowing! So happy for you and your new life! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty...glad the mojo returned.

    ReplyDelete