Holy Cow!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Blizzard of 2013... Card #2

 
Misty said she lost her mojo so I challenged her to make this card.  She had me beat by an hour, I think (I'm such a putz) but I hope it un-stuck her... :)  Here's a link to her creation.  This card is CASE'd from Pinterest as well.

 
 
UPDATE:  Used Neenah Desert Storm for base instead of black, scored the lines I had forgotten (which you still don't see in the scan) and I think I like this version better...
it's less dramatic! 


6 comments:

  1. Love it! And you for the loving help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is great- so much like handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your scraps are just too much fun! Such a clean card. Most excellent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card Cindy! I may have to CASE this CASE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card Cindy. I am with Paula and will have to Case!!! Hope you are weathering the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on the CASE that CASE bandwagon! We have only had a dusting of snow today and prior to that it has been in the 40's for weeks and the fields are brown. Stay warm and thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete