Holy Cow!

Monday, November 5, 2012

A little bit of this...

 

The four cards on the left were done yesterday from a kit that was included in the gift bag mentioned in the previous post (here) .  I LOVED that mustard embossed paper and it brings out the mustard colored ornaments on the tree.  Excellent combinations! 
 
The four in the middle are using up embossed folders and ribbon I received in a Christmas swap with Scrap to Treasure this past July.  The ornaments are by Stampendous and part of a HUGE after Christmas purchase from two years ago (I'm hoping I've learned my lesson and won't do that again... hahaha).  They are felt with adhesive on the back.  I put them over some scrap pieces and fussy-cut around them.  I am so happy to see them gone! 
 
And finally, while Ernie was up here during Hurricane Sandy, we worked on the reindeer card together.  We took ideas from a couple different cards we saw in a magazine and came up with this.  It was fun seeing ideas thru his eyes...


1 comment:

  1. I need to learn to spell. Very cool cards Cindy, We can tell that you have been busy. So nice that Ernie likes to make cards with you as well.

    ReplyDelete