Holy Cow!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

For the Christmas Challenge...



Taking a break from "Any Hero" cards... it's kinda refreshing to see red and green INSTEAD of red, white and blue.  I'm supposed to make five but I've only managed four tonight.  However, there are still 13 days left in March.  I'm still using Sketch #1 from the Stars and Stripes Blog over at OWH (hey, when I find something that works quickly, I tend to "go with it" for awhile).  The images and green paper are from a pad by K&Company called "Yuletide".  The red is called Ruby Slipper made by Bazzill...

3 comments:

  1. Cindy, I love these cards and you are so right! Sometimes you need to change it up a bit so it stays fresh. I am hoping to join in the Christmas and Sketch Challenges soon so I will be keeping an eye on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are great cards, Cindy! Sketch 1 is one of my go-to sketches. :)

    ReplyDelete